Your satisfaction is extremely important to us. Should the rare occasion arise where you would like to request for a refund or exchange, we will make every effort to assist you.
Refunds can be made if you have ordered the incorrect size or style, or simply if you find the product not suitable for you.
Please contact us for a “Return Authorisation” before returning any items. Goods will not be accepted without Authorisation contact: [email protected]
- Item(s) must be received back within 30 days of the date of receiving your order.
After 30 days, Trading Downunder Pty Ltd cannot accept returns for any reason other than if it is faulty.
- FOOTWEAR: All footwear returned to us must be in its original packaging and condition and not show any signs of wear. Refunds are subject to product inspection upon return. (When trying on the footwear, please do so on a carpeted area to avoid getting the soles dirty unless you are sure that you want to keep them).
- If you request to return any footwear, you will be required to organise the cost and shipment of the return.
- Please make sure you do not place any labels or stickers directly on the box. Please note that returns will not be accepted if stickers are stuck directly on any product packaging as all returns need to be received in a re-sellable condition.
- Postage is non-refundable for return however we will cover the shipping cost to ship to you a replacement pair if you require a different size.
Footwear Warranty Statement
All of our Footwear carries a manufacturer’s warranty for a period of 6 MONTHS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE against defective workmanship / materials if worn under normal conditions for the purpose intended. This warranty will be void if the product has been subjected to abuse or excessive wear and tear including exposure to cement, lime, chemicals, water or heat, if the product was not designed to be worn in those conditions.
All safety footwear is designed to be worn securely fastened. Wearing safety footwear unlaced or unzipped may result in damage or premature wear to the lining and waterproof membrane, particularly in the heel area as a result of the foot not being secured properly in the boot. Please be aware that such damage and wear to a product as a result of misuse is not covered under manufacturer’s defect warranty. As a condition of warranty you must present evidence of the date of purchase in the event of any claim. This warranty is offered in addition to, and does not affect statutory consumer rights.
A product notice is enclosed inside the box setting out product care and warranty.